Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day 306



Blurb: This jar means a lot more than just cheese.

Backstory: When you look at this jar you probably just see cheese, I see so much more. I see my youth going down the drain. Tonight was the first time I've ever really, truly struggled to open a jar. I mean I've had problems opening them before but not like this. Use your imagination to see my struggling, pushing and pulling to get this jar open for about 10 minutes; all I wanted was some delicious cheese. It was a crushing feeling to know I might not get in that jar. It was also a weird feeling because it made me think of my grandma (hence my youth going down the drain). She used to have one of those jar openers, and after tonight I'm seriously considering getting one. Also, yes, I did open the jar.

No comments:

Post a Comment