Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Day 271



Blurb: I'm really good at making friends with my neighbors.

Backstory: Living within two blocks of a pizza place is a good decision wrapped in a bad one. When I lived in DC Red Rock Pizza was only a block and a half from my place, and that's about the same as Harvest Pizza here in German Village. Tonight I convinced myself that I needed to order pizza because I'm going on vacation in two days and I don't want to smell up my house. Last night's cooking incident has made me a little gun shy, which is how I justified ordering the delicious pie you see above.
Overall this was a really good artisan pizza. So far this is the only place I've found in Columbus that uses a special oven pizza oven besides California Pizza Kitchen. Even compared to the fancy pizza places in DC this one was pretty good. I think the best part was the crust. The cooks didn't over char the bottom and the dough had a great flavor. Let's just say I'll be going there again, especially since I realized I can look at the menu on my iPhone then hit the call button and get a pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment