Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Day 269



Blurb: I'm doing some hearts and minds PR and meeting my neighbors.

Backstory: The best thing about moving to German Village is getting to eat at all the places I used to think were out of the way. It was only a matter of time before I went to Katzinger's Deli. It's one of the main restaurants in the area and it's right off the freeway, so when you're driving home you can't miss it. Tonight mom and dad came over to work on a few little things and they treated me to dinner before they started working. I had a Reuben with no sauerkraut (it's called a Rachael) and some chips. The best part is what you see above, the treats we brought home. My dad decided to get a couple things and I had a few rugalas, which I plan on eating for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment