Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Day 268



Blurb: Hooray for new toys!!

Backstory: I've been waiting for months to get a new camera. Most of the pictures you see on the blog were either taken by my iPhone or my parents' fancy SLR camera. Now that I've moved out the SLR camera had to stay with them and I need to get something of my own. Months ago I cashed in my credit card points for some Best Buy gift cards and I finally used them today. I bought the Nikon camera you see above. For weeks I've been doing research trying to find the perfect point-and-shoot camera and this model has been at the top of most lists. One of the main reason I finally decided to pull the trigger is that in just a few days I'll be leaving for San Francisco (first time in California) and I want to make sure I can take some rockin' pictures. Now I just have to figure out how to use this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment