Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Day 263



Blurb: Doing some mega shopping.

Backstory: The move that never ends has taken one step forward: I now own the necessary equipment to make food. Unlike 90% of the apartments in the world, mine does not come with a microwave. What you see above are all the expensive things I needed to get my apartment up and running; a microwave, vacuum, and pots and pans. Along with not having a microwave, the stove I have is called an induction cooktop and requires special pans. After looking through all the different sets at the store there was only one that was usable on my stove and that's what you see. So now I'm going to learn to cook on stainless steal cookware. Hopefully I'll use them when I eventually get my shit together and move in.

No comments:

Post a Comment