Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Day 262



Blurb: Yeah, take a look at this.

Backstory: Tonight Monica and I were planning to go to our favorite restaurant Dirty Franks but when we got there it was closed for employee appreciation night. I was incredibly disappointed because I was really looking forward to having some delicious tater-tots. Instead we went to another restaurant named Tip Top, it's owned by the same person who owns Dirty Franks.
While I was disappointed in not eating hot dogs, I've been wanting to go to Tip Top for a long time because they have sweat potato fries and it's in a really urban part of downtown. What you see above is the Monte Cristo sandwich with sweet potato fries in the backgrounds. The sandwich was a little overwhelming, there was just so much meat, butter, and mustard. If this tells you anything I only ate half the sandwich, and I'm always a member of the clean plate club. If I go there again I'm just getting two orders of sweet potato fries.

No comments:

Post a Comment