Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Day 264



Blurb: Stuff, stuff, stuff and more stuff.

Backstory: Right now I am in a constant state of using my credit card. I could end up in one of those situations were the credit card company calls me and asked why I haven't used it today. This is one of the bad things about moving; there are lots of little things that I need that eventually add up into one big bill. Today that meant heading to the dreaded Walmart where you can unfortunately get everything.
The floor in my new place is covered with stuff, as you can see from the picture. I don't put anything away, I just keep throwing more things on the floor. Luckily this isn't a problem because I'm not sleeping there yet. Hopefully I'll be getting my shit together and actually sleeping there soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment