Monday, May 9, 2011

Day 129



Blurb: Why yes, that is a wine bottle covered in chocolate.

Backstory: There are moments in life that make you step back and realize you're not acting like an adult. Today a co-worker brought me the bottle of wine you see above as a sort of peace offering. We've been a little combative the last couple months, mainly because of communication issues. Needless to say this is the nicest olive branch anyone has ever extended my way.
When she came into the booth and gave me this gift my only thought was wow. She showed me what it truly means to be an adult; when you step back from a situation and think outside of yourself. My goal is to remember this gesture and take this little lesson with me. It was a huge reminder to check myself before I wreck myself. Thank you Colbert.

No comments:

Post a Comment