Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day 134



Blurb: Yes, these are the people who present you the most important issues in your community.

Backstory: There's nothing like some fresh air and dirt to make you feel alive. ABC 6 squared off with NBC 4 to raise some money for a local charity, which one I don't know. It was great fun but we got our asses handed to us all in the name of charity.
What's great about events like this is that you know everyone because the Columbus market is pretty tight-nit. It also helps that I worked at NBC for a few years so it was just playing with all my friends. We all made jokes and I said some funny, raunchy things while playing catcher.
I love the picture that's posted above. My friend Jerrod took it and I stole it from facebook because none of mine even compared to this one. It really sums up what it's like to work in tv, we're all a little crazy but it's ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment