Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 132



Blurb: I wonder what kind of hot lady rides a bite like this? Oh wait, that would be me.

Backstory: It's been years since I've ridden a bike but today I decided it was time to dust off a set of wheels and hit the road. Ever since I moved to Columbus I've wanted a bike. I don't know why but I have this romantic image in my head of riding to the farmers market to get groceries and flowers. Imagine the Gwyneth Paltrow Estee Lauder ads, that's what kind of biking I envision.
Today's trip wasn't romantic like a perfume ad but it was really enjoyable. We've had a string of beautiful days in Columbus, so I really wanted to get out and enjoy the sunshine. It was great to feel the wind in my hair and yes, I really would like a bike. Preferably orange or pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment