Monday, December 19, 2011

Day 351



Blurb: Captivated by Christmas.

Backstory: I know this picture is a little blurry but it really gets across the point of the day. There was a lot of action no matter where you were, but when the presents came out it was all about that moment. This is my cousin Robby's son Brandon wrapped up in opening one of his presents. We had our extended family Christmas today at my aunt Lilly's house. Our family has transitioned from having a lot of old kids to being filled with the young blood of four little ones, so today was all about them and it was hilarious.
I'm not around children a lot and I always forget how fast they move. Right when I came in the door with presents three of them ran strait towards me screaming. I seriously didn't know what to do because even after I sat the presents down they were still running around in circles. It was overwhelming and refreshingly hilarious at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment