Monday, December 19, 2011

Day 350



Blurb: It's our Christmas Tree.

Backstory: I have no problem admitting I haven't really been in the Christmas spirit this year. This picture is the tree at my parents house but at the apartment I don't have anything up. I feel like buying stuff for my little place is a waste of money when mom's going to put stuff up at their house. But this is probably why I'm not really in the Christmas spirit; it's no where around me. This season it's really been about buckling down and just working, not really thinking about the holidays. In fact I haven't really spent that much time around the tree, tonight was the first time since mom put it up that I actually sat and stared at the tree. It was actually really enjoyable, but I haven't been enthralled with Christmas as I have in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment