Monday, December 19, 2011

Day 349



Blurb: I'm fighting with the restaurant down the street, they just don't know it.

Backstory: There are some good things about living near a nice restaurant but now I'm starting to experience one of the worst things: the parking. In the last week or so the parking on my street has gotten really bad. If I leave my spot anytime between 11a and 1:30p I have almost no chance of getting that spot again. The valets have been filling up the street so much I have to park down almost a block (I know, first world problems). This drives me INSANE! All I want is a parking spot, because I paid for my pass and I follow the rules. I just want to go to the gym during the day and not have to park blocks away. Valets, we are officially fighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment