Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Day 342



Blurb: Some kids are just good.

Backstory: When you work in television you have to work your share of holidays. Right now I'm lucky enough to work Monday through Friday, and this year Christmas falls on a Sunday. Unfortunately one of my friends has to work on the weekends and he has two daughters, one of them a newborn. That's why I offered to work Christmas Eve for him because their family travels to southern Ohio (we did this almost every holiday growing up because our family is from Indiana).
Stuart's six year old daughter Laney wrote me a very nice note thanking me for helping her dad out. I must say I was very impressed with her efforts. Most six year olds would have just drawn a picture and written Thank You, but that's not Laney's style. She actually wrote out a little note and only drew a small smiley face. It definitely made me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment