Sunday, December 4, 2011

Day 336



Blurb: This can cause a lot of damage.

Backstory: Today's picture isn't very impressive but it gives me a lot to talk about. I like to call today's post "One of the stupidest things I've done in a while." On Tuesday I bought a really nice winter jacket and today I sprayed pepper spray in the pocket. The spray I have looks like a lipstick case; when I carry it around I normally leave the cap off because if I need to use it really fast the cap gets in the way. I've been doing this for the past couple months and haven't had any problems, but today when I bent down to pick up after the dog it sprayed in my pocket.
I didn't realize this had happened until I stuck my had in the pocket and found the wet stuff on my hand, then I realized "oh crap, I pepper sprayed my pocket." I worked feverishly to clean my pockets and I repeatedly washed my hands to avoid feeling like a student at UC Davis. But it turns out I didn't get it all off my hands because my face started to burn and I couldn't get the burning to stop. Eventually the burn just went away by itself, but I did feel pretty stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment